8L Oxygen Concentrator
|Oxygen Purity||93% (±3%)|
|Outlet Pressure||6-10 PSI (0.04-0.07 Mpa)|
|Input Frequency||50Hz; 60Hz|
|Put Voltage||AC230V ± 10%; AC110V ±10%|
|Alarm|| 1. Power failure alarm;
2. High and low pressure alarm;
3. Low oxygen concentration alarm:
When oxygen purity is > 82%, blue light illuminates;
When oxygen purity is < 82%, red light illuminates for indicating low purity;
- With medical grade oxygen concentration above 90%, better treatment effect for patients with pulmonary fibrosis.
- Innovative cooling technology ensures 24/7/365 operation.
- Humidifier bottle with a pressure relief value of 6PSI, safer and more comfortable.
- Features four flexible castors with two brakes, easy to move or situate in any direction, safer and more convenient.
- Simple operation functions and easy-to-read LCD display.
- Can be connected to HFNC, which provides oxygen with stable high concentration, more comfortable.
- It's connected with HBOC to rapidly and effectively increase the patients’ SPO2.
In order to ensure the normal operation of oxygen concentrators, the filter cotton should be cleaned timely. The first and second layer of filter cotton should be cleaned or replaced after the oxygen generator has worked for 200 hours and 500 hours, respectively. Every one or two months, the machine housing can be cleaned by soft towel with little detergent, and then wipe it up with dry towel, under the condition of power off.