The oxygen EWOT system is made up of an oxygen concentrator, oxygen reservoir bag, etc. EWOT (exercise with oxygen therapy) is the act of breathing highly concentrated oxygen during exercise. Oxygen therapy supports efficient cellular respiration and can help prevent the onset of so-called age-related diseases. EWOT is simple to perform and you can use it when riding an exercise bike, treadmill, elliptical, or whatever you're comfortable with. EWOT aids in overall athletic performance, mental performance and also offers intermittent high altitude training for the athletes. It's one of the best ways you can improve your health, recover from chronic illnesses, reduce aging, and increase your fitness.Technical Parameters
|Power failure alarm, High/low pressure alarm, Low oxygen concentration alarm
|Oxygen Reservoir Bag
- Increases oxygenation of tissues and cells.
- Stimulates immune system and metabolism.
- Improved sleep quality and anti-aging.
- Enhances athletic performance.
- Prevents diseases such as cancer, macular degeneration, diabetes, fibromyalgia, etc.
- Promotes metabolism for weight loss.
- Cancer patients
- Patient with chronic illnesses like diabetes, hypertension, poor blood circulation, cardiac disease
- People with high levels of stress and sleep disorder
- Individuals who are interested in anti-aging /disease prevention